Fuel Cell CAN Monitoring & Control System (Software & Firmware Programming)
- Created a host application for monitoring and control through CAN bus, using Visual Basic language.
- Worked with another staff on client side doing C programming on Microchip 8-bit microcontroller (PIC18) to control and data logging of multiple fuel cell stacks and DC-DC units.
- PCB Design of I/O board for the system.
Generator Synchronizer System (Hardware, Firmware and PCB Design)
- Developed a software Phase-Locked Loop algorithm on the Microchip 16-bit digital signal controller to synchronize 5KW A.C. generator to the grid bus.
- Design PCB for DSP controller and I/O control boards.
- Design electrical wiring of the system
Web-based Monitoring and Control for Fuel Cell UPS (Software Programming)
Web-based Monitoring and Control for 35W Portable Fuel Cell Stack(Software & Firmware Programming)
Robotic Systems Development (Hardware (Mechanical & Electrical) & Firmware Design)
- PCB design and firmware programming of basic modules (microcontroller core module, color sensor, etc) for staff and students to use in their project developments.
- Design and developments of robots to participate in annual Singapore Robotics Games (Yr 2004 -2007).
- Using Rabbit 8-bit microprocessor core module (C Programming) and Microchip 8-bit microcontroller (Assembly & C).