- I joined Cisco Systems in October 2002 contributing to the Argentina engineering team on the setup of Networkers 2002 – Buenos Aires.
- In February 2003 I took over new duties giving technical support on Cisco products to the representatives that performed customer service at the Cisco Contact Center in Argentina.
- In March 2004, I took up my current role as Inside Sales Systems Engineer supporting the fastest growing line of business within Cisco. I currently support a USD +10M business.
My objectives in my current role include:
Grow the business:
- By supporting Account Managers in pre-sales engineering activities associated to opportunities development.
- By accelerating channel readiness through training and other enablement activities.
Grow the team:
- Through regular trainings and individual mentoring.
- Following a Cisco SE Specialization career path based on planned technical and soft skills trainings and certifications.