Construction Project Manager, construction project management, multimillion dollar construction projects, estimates, estimating, quality control, cost control, safety, progress evaluation, budgets up to $15 million, expenditure approval, payroll, policy development, policy implementation, regulatory compliance, documentation.
Manager of technical departament and Project manager senior looking for an international opportunity in outstanding projects management. Improve English language.
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Managing all phases of multimillion dollar/euro construction projects. Estimating time and material costs. Maintaining quality and cost control. Conducting weekly safety meetings.
- ADMINISTRATION: Preparing and administering project budgets. Approving all expenditures and payroll. Developing and implementing policies and procedures. Ensuring compliance with government regulations. Preparing all project documentation.
- SUPERVISION/TRAINING: Supervising project engineers, foremen, and laborers. Hiring and scheduling subcontractors. Training and evaluating all team members. Conducting performance evaluations.
- SPECIFIC PROJECTS INCLUDE: €20 million hotel project Almenara Golf Resort at Sotogrande, Spain. $25 million hotel project Alanda at Marbella, Spain. €70 million condominium project at Sotogrande. Spain.
Summary of accomplishments
- Planned, directed, and coordinated activities of designated projects.
- Ensured that aims, goals and objectives were accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities, time limitations, and funding conditions.
- Analyzed results of operations for substantial gains and more efficient utilization of resources.
- Developed staffing plans, work schedules, budgets, and time lines.
- Coordinated the successful simultaneous development of several projects.
- Negotiated contracts that ensured quality and met standards.
- Recruited or requested assignment of personnel.
- Reviewed project reports and schedule status at each phase.
2007 - Present
adrijusa consulting, s.l.
General manager. Project management company.
Jan 1999 - Mar 2007
I think this is the most relevant work carried out.
Sotogrande is a part of the Nh world, so I was working for both companies at the same time. Mainly during 1999 till 2003. In this period I was making the role as project manager. After that I took the challenge of manage Sotogrande’s technical department by promotion from CEO of Nh Hotels Gabrielle Burgio. Since that I was in charge of all projects an execution in Sotogrande area.
Responsible for managing over $250 million project for construction of hotels and condominium. Monitor progress of project at all stages. Administer project budget. Approve all expenditures and payroll. Maintain quality and cost control. Develop and implement policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with government regulations, engineering drawings, and customer specifications. Client side position. Manage and completed successfully all the projects.Coordinate the conceptual planning and feasibility study.
Coordinate design and engineering making the schedule and manage the meeting process
Procurement and construction
Startup for Occupancy
Operation and maintenance
I designed and started-up all the company process for the building works.
Jan 1997 - Jan 1999
Jan 1987 - Jan 1998
Jan 1988 - Jan 1997