Software developer for an anti-fraud solution, the Detect Safe Browsing (DSB) framework. Alongside a brilliant team I maintained and developed new functionality for DSB.
- C++, Windows API and DDK, Qt framework.
- Objective C, Cocoa, Mac os kernel extensions
Server-side or Backend
- Java, maven, spring framework
- Docker, Rancher
- Love to work alongside my teammates ( 4 other developers and 2 QA engineers )
- Embrace Agile, experience practicing scrum (with its flaws and virtues)
- Developed browser extensions for Safari and Firefox that communicated with a native MacOS application in order to protect our users against phishing and other online attacks.
- Added HTTPs domain based blocking to our Windows application by tweaking the inner filtering capabilities.
- Took part in several back-end updates in order to handle new customer demands that arose when a bank with over 2 million users implemented our software.