I currently work as a software developer and solution architect of the Detect Safe Browsing (DSB) product. Alongside a brilliant team I maintain and develop new functionality for DSB. Also, as solution architect I reach out to our customers and help them get the most of our products while taking part in major decisions about the future of DSB. Usual developments cover:
- C++, Windows API and DDK, Qt framework.
- Objective C, Cocoa, Mac os kernel extensions
Server-side or Backend
- Java, maven, spring framework
- Docker, Rancher
- Love to work alongside my teammates ( 4 other developers and 2 QA engineers )
- Embrace Agile, experience practicing scrum (with its flaws and virtues)