Manager, Information Technology
- Planned, organized, directed, controlled, and evaluated all aspects of IT Operations of the company as it expanded from 30 employees to 120 employees, including 80 outside sales representatives with remote connectivity needs.
- Implemented policies and procedures for computer systems operations and development.
- Planned, and managed the evaluation, selection, design, and implementation of a CRM and Opportunity Management solution. Performed software training for 85 end-users.
- Managed a team of 3 to handle the design, development, implementation, operation, and administration of computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Controlled the budget and expenditures of the IT department. Always within budget.
- Developed and implemented multiple IT improvement initiatives to network security and reliability resulting in improved IT Security and Risk Management.
- Performed database administration and data analysis for manufacturing, clinical laboratory, sales, customer service and finance departments.