Dec 2009 - Sep 2010
- Directed strategic media relations program for digital comic developer, comiXology, positioning the startup as the leader in the space by securing coverage in top tier technology and entertainment outlets including Wired, TechCrunch, VentureBeat and CNET.
- Composed and executed in-depth public relations and social media campaigns for digital publishing, digital media distribution and social retailing technology companies.
- Managed event marketing and communications for industry conferences, client-hosted events and speaking opportunities including Web 2.0 Expo New York and Media Bistro’s Think Mobile Conference West.
Apr 2009 - Jun 2009
Online Marketing Consultant
- Partnered with primary investors and executive management team to establish organization's virtual brand through web 2.0 and social media development.
- Overhauled online storefront to incorporate unique content and ease of use, increasing monthly visitors by 60%.
Jan 2008 - Jan 2009
Media Relations Associate (Intern)
- Acted as a key client contact for launch event for IAC Consumer Applications and Portalssocial media venture, coordinating digital promotion schedules and deliverables.
- Produced detailed competitive analysis for Research in Motion’s 2009 media strategy planning
- Developed regular media research reports and trend analyses.
Aug 2007 - Dec 2007
International Marketing Intern
- Analyzed international album sales data, delivering daily metrics to executive level management.
- Utilized SPSS tabulations to quantify focus group results for artist promotion and planning.
- Audited artist backend tour expenses and coordinated international travel itineraries.
May 2007 - Aug 2007
Customer Marketing Intern
- Managed internal social media and incentive programs, including Second Life initiative and YouDeliver CEO Challenge.
- Maintained Customer Reference Database of over 200,000 clients and sales representatives.
- Researched customer prospects using Vantive CRM, Fortune 500 and other industry resources.
Aug 2006 - Dec 2006
Marketing and Promotions Intern
- Oversaw distribution of promotional materials at musical and community events.
- Conducted survey research to develop market data based on social influences and preferences.
Cision Media Source (Media Map)
- Magna Cum Laude
- Mu Kappa Tau Marketing Honors Society
- American Marketing Association
- New York Women in Communications
- The Recording Academy