Marketing and Communications
• Develops and implements internal and external communications plans.
• Develops and maintains written content to support key initiatives for use in various platforms/publications.
• Identifies and tells stories that demonstrate the impact of giving to LifeWorks and how this benefits youth and young families.
• Oversees and manages all branding, marketing, and communications activity.
• Manages leadership volunteers and staff work groups for project-based initiatives.
• Works with Senior Management Team, Division Directors, and key staff in institutionalizing a communications strategy.
• Oversees the hiring, training, supervision, and dismissal of staff and ensures staff receives the necessary resources and training.
• Researches, selects and manages outside marketing and communications vendors and contractors and is responsible for overseeing the quality, timeline and outcomes of projects delegated to such vendors.
Website and Digital Content
• Analyzes and identifies social media strategy, including most effective platforms.
• Oversees the maintenance of the LifeWorks website and social media accounts.
• Produces compelling content for social media and other digital outreach (e. g., PowerPoints, blast emails, etc.) to supporters and constituents.
Research, Correspondence, and Media Relations
• Researches and writes talking points and correspondence for leadership to support and strengthen relationships with donors and community stakeholders.
• Serves as the primary press contact for LifeWorks; strengthens and expands existing media and influencer relationships and builds connections with new reporters and outlets.
• Develops, pitches and secures relevant, compelling stories in media outlets.
• Interviews subjects, identifies key points, and distills the information in an engaging way for a variety of audiences and across various platforms.