Jan 2014 - Present
Jan 2014 - Present
Co-Founder & Director
Jun 2010 - Present
Investor Relations & Market Analysis
Provided consulting for junior mining companies in the areas of: 1) Investor Relations Consulted, recommended, and implemented solutions and strategies in the many areas of investor relations. Highlights include:
- Prepared, presented and implemented strategic marketing plans to increase exposure and effectively deliver the company’s message to investors.
- Designed and installed technology databases of over 10,000 shareholders, potential investors and key individuals, allowing the company to focus its communication efforts on key areas.
- Consulted on corporate messages and avenues of effective communication, providing recommendations, implementation, and tracking of results.
2) Corporate Development Recommended, prepared and executed a range of strategic plans to meet specific organizational objectives. Highlights include:
- Developed strategies to leverage upcoming company catalysts.
- Designed worst- and best-case scenario strategies to successfully navigate uncertain financial markets.
- Led and worked with upper management to execute designed strategies.
Market Analysis Responsible for monitoring and analyzing current market trends, website analytics, and stock analytics. Provided recommendations based on analysis of past and current trends. Highlights include:
- Monitored and analyzed house position changes among major brokerage houses in order to design and alter marketing strategies to leverage the current major buyers of a company’s stock.
- Monitored and analyzed key sources of website traffic and provided recommendations in order to capture more web traffic.
All areas of consulting required identification of problems, research and creation of solutions, presentations of solutions to upper management and key shareholders, and leading teams to implement recommendations.
Sep 2011 - Aug 2013
Leaders of Tomorrow & Company of Young Professionals
Vancouver Board of Trade
Feb 2008 - May 2009
Fine Art Bartending School Inc
Successfully managed the day-to-day business, while promoting the growth and profitability of the company. Included teaching classes of up to 30 students.
Successfully secured financing for the purchase of the company and negotiated purchase and lease terms.
Increased revenues by 60% and decreased costs by 15% over a 10-month period by designing and implementing more efficient programs, as well as adjusting staffing requirements and scheduling.
Increased profitability by 70% by developing a more efficient business structure and executing improved operations and marketing strategies.
Successfully sold the company for a 75% return on investment.