BUSINESS & PROJECT COORDINATOR
Juliana Guimaraes Capello Garcia
- Sao Paulo Brazil
BUSINESS & PROJECT COORDINATOR
Ten years coordinating business activities at american multinational companies.
Structure and organization of Latin America area of Projects at Right Management
Management of outplacement projects from international accounts from US thru Brazil and Latin America region.
Negotiation, pricing and sales skills.
Interface between offices around USA, Europe and Latin America region
Participation of internal program, with global exposure, to develop leadership, communication and sales skills,
Support to the IT area, on the creation and development of internal system to manage and control information projects.
Development of internal systems and controls, standardization of internal invoices, and control of billings.
Consulting in specialized recruitment, focused on medium and high level management, search for candidates, interviews, candidates presentation for the clients.
Exceptional client focus and follow-up
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Data analysis for clients
Creative problem solver
Reputation for dependability, credibility, and accountibility
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Emerging Talent Meeting: Youth Leaders Development International Program – 2008 Milwaukee, WI (USA)
Three-week immersion English Course – Zoni Language Centers –2008 New York, NY (USA).
Commercial and Diplomatic Mission Simulation at UN Geneva and Latin America -Consulate in Paris FIESP/ FAAP 2005.
Running classes and marathons.
Networking Meeting for Linkedin groups in Sao Paulo- Brazil·
Publication of Recommendations for Gaining Greater Access to the C-Suite Level
Executive Search International Consultant
Provide solutions of best candidate profile, attracting and align individuals, according to the organizational culture, and corporate values, thru assement tools, and competence analisys.
Make initial contacts to potential Brazilian clients and set up meetings.
Extract and filter leads through different sources.
Research and prepare information for meetings.
Update client portfolio database
Analyze and define the international search strategy as well as provide advice regarding the candidate profiles to be recruited
Specialized recruitment of executives,Profiles evaluation, based on interviews over the phone and personally, in order to choose the right candidates for given projects
Search, analyze and select international executives by competency based interviews and assessments.
Search for professionals in data base, social networks and hunting tools, interviews and profile presentation to the clients;Assist with the initial briefing as well as the final presentation of candidates.
Take the responsibility to monitor the final hiring process
Business & Project Coordinator
09/2004 – 05/2009 - RIGHT MANAGEMENT
A Manpower Group American Multinational Corporation, International Human Resources
Client Service Admninistrator - Latin América HeadQuarter (05/05 – 05/09)
• Directly reported to the Country Manager in Brazil and assisted in the structuring and organization of international projects in Brazil.
• Excelled as a lead direct contributor in international projects.
• Oversaw human resource management of global career transitions with international contracts, with emphasis in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela
• Provided worldwide support of all regional information to account managers and global response team. Support included, but was not limited to, deliverables, business relationship, regional prices, percentage of negotiations coordinated, preparation of financial spreadsheets, control of international charges and invoices, recruitment support for potential
employee candidates, and reporting of activities to the account managers.
• Participated in conference calls and Webinars with account managers and HR managers of client companies to initiate the delivery of HR outplacement projects in Brazil and throughout Latin America.
• Supported Manpower Group in internal projects, such as: research of employee satisfaction; updated Manpower’s Conduct code and Manpower’s Antitrust code; provided key role on Titan Project, which reduced the costs and
expenses of subsidiaries; and oversaw content review, translation, customization for Brazilian market and culture.
• Made successful sales presentation in person and through technological mediums to Right Management corporate clients.
• Excelled in communicating in multicultural group environments through Webinar sessions (virtual teams) and conference calls.
Bilingual Executive Assistant (09/04 - 05/05)
• Provided executive reports and administrative advice to Country Manager.
• Provided back-office support on international projects and area sales throughout
05/2003 – 06/2004 - DOVER DO BRASIL LTDA - OPW FLUID TRANSFER DIVISION
Multinational American division that provides safe transportation of fluids and hazardous cargoes
Business Administrative Coordinator
• Coordinated administrative practices and provided advice to the firm’s National Executive Directors and International Management from the firm’s start-up into Brazil.
• Drafted contracts, established the firm’s procedures for ISO9000, oversaw preparation of certificates, publication of letters, and media and Sales presentations.
• Served as Controller of accounts payable and receivable, implemented billing process and controlled development costs system that tracked sales, budgets, and services provided to customers thru Microsiga – Protheus System.
• Communicated weekly reports to the CFO in the U.S.
04/2001 – 05/2003 – SunGard Treasury Systems
American multinational developer of software for the financial sector
Office Manager – Marketing Support, Sales and Administrative Services
• Provided marketing and sales support upon the firm’s start-up into the Brazil market. Consistently provided advice to National and International Executive Boards and oversaw the firm’s administrative processes.
• Coordinated management and development of office culture, with responsibility of providing reports to the U.S.
• Organized events and created local and international marketing campaigns.
• Oversaw the preparation of mailing lists, ad content writing, and marketing presentations in PowerPoint.
• Responsible for hotel reservations, ticket purchases, and development of tourist itineraries.
• Contacted key suppliers and customers, received payments, and prepared budget forecasts
• Assisted expatriates in adapting to the cultural changes in Brazil.