" My goal is to proactively claim the opportunity to apply for a crisis management specialist position and become a family member of the crisis management industry."
CRISIS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- crisis management - communications - strategic planning - case studies
Julia Kim has been a passionate practitioner and a researcher with over two years of experience in Crisis Management and Public Relations as well as ten years of experience in Journalism and Mass communication. Julia Kim’s background strongly supports herself as the followings:
- A Culture, Model, System, Strategic Plan, Value, and Vision Developer to manage crisis cases.
- A Crisis Management case analyst in researching, analyzing, evaluating, and developing crisis issues.
- A Crisis Management advisor who can organize scattered crisis management insights and suggest practical examples.
Please, also see Julia's Resume and Portfolio on the right side.
Nov 2009 - Present
International Communication Association (ICA)
- Research Title: The Ongoing Management of a Campus Crisis: A Case Study of media use in response to an off-campus shooting
Feb 2009 - Aug 2010
The University of Georgia (UGA)
- Conducted In-depth analysis in various cultures and women activism issues
- Researched current phenomenon in the society
Aug 2009 - Dec 2009
- Conducted planning, analyzing, and developing brand awareness
- Kept stakeholder relationships through social media channels
- Condcuted focus group and survey analysis
- Created a logo for brand awareness
Jan 2009 - Apr 2009
- Research Title: Wendy's Customer Relationships in the Fingertip in the Chilli Soup Crisis
Aug 2008 - Dec 2008
- Conducted statistical analyzing and monitoring social media preferences
Oct 2006 - May 2008
White Windmill Bakery & Cafe Inc.
- Conducted consumer behavior analysis
- Collected data and analyzed consumer trends
Sep 2005 - Jan 2006
Korea Broadcasting Advertising Corporation (KOBACO)
- Applied new media channel strategies
- Presented results and evaluation