* Praxis certified in Chemistry
* Science Olympiad Coach 2012-2014
* Science Honor Society sponsor 2012-present
* Gave up planning period to co-teach vacated AVID class December 2015-Present
* Awarded SMGS grant for Science Courtyard Improvement
* Interim AP Coordinator: Currently in the process of drafting Advanced Academics Grant for the 2016-17 school year and advocating for school to participate in a pilot program that will assist in data collection to analyze successful teaching methods in the AP classrooms.
* Member of National Science Teachers Association
* Level 1 Certified Lacrosse Coach
* Career prior to teaching was as a Certified Safety Professional where I held a position as a Senior Loss Control Representative at Chubb Insurance Companies. Within this position I worked with large commercial clients such as the World Bank, Fannie Mae, and The National Trust for Historic Preservation implementing Disaster Plans and assisting them with Safety and Security plans to minimize property and liability losses. I held this position from June 1987 until December 1997 when I decided to take time off to raise my children.