Comision Nacional de Seguridad Publica /Plataforma Mexico.
My principal functions in the security IT are are:
- Maintain and manage configurations including ensuring proper documentation is completed and process is followed.
- Analyze system performance, troubleshoot issues, and make the appropriate decisions independently to repair as needed.
- Work closely with Institute Infrastructure and Compliance team to meet and exceed Compliance and Design standards.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and processes for server administration, utilization, and disaster recovery to include continual improvement.
- Troubleshoot issues and repair as needed.
- Monitor and periodically test server performance and provide server performance statistics and reports.
- Provide support in the network infrastructure, data communications systems, including LAN/WAN.
- Provide monitoring health in communications infrastructure.