- Licensed Medical Aesthetician with areas of strength in:
- Chemical peels and medical procedures.
- Hair removal techniques and body treatments.
- Obtained 1200 clinical hours of aesthetics experience utilizing knowledge.
- Attain effective selling skills presenting the feature and the benefit for profiting retail.
- Posses over 10 years of customer service, leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
- Prioritize, multiple task, attain effective decision making skills and detailed oriented.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and committed to taking on new challenges.
Mar 2011 - Present
3rd Key, Certified Make-Up Artist
·Assist Retail Manager with operations of front and back office duties in a $1.4 million revenue store
·Communicate with staff and Retail Manager with human resource solutions and conflicts
·Monitored and distributed daily goals via Microsoft Excel and revenue calendar
·Maintain inventory for stock concerns and supplies to ensure optimum sales
·Attain retail operation skills which include cash handling and balancing, execute reports reflecting end of day transactions and bank deposits
·Organize participation for social responsibility such as AIDS Awareness and environment conservation
·Demonstrated via face charts and recommended products to clients that compliment them according to the color theory
·Maintain and exceed a weekly quota of $5,000 by selling an average of 3 items per transaction
·Maintain excellent client rapport by communicating product unveiling and appointment bookings
·Attended training and seminars to sustain awareness on current Make-Up and fashion trends
Freelance Make-Up Artist2002-Present
- Jacksonville Magazine, February 2012, Credit- Make-Up Artist
- Dream Girls! at the Florida Theater 2008-Jacksonville FL
- Sound Bite and commercial for Bravo! Supermarket 2008-Jacksonville, FL
- Model shoot with AFSI Photography 2000- St Augustine, FL
- Make-Up application on Bridal Parties for over 40+ Weddings, Proms, and special occasion
- Supported MAC personnel with Make-Up application and quality customer service
- Involved in new product event launches to assist with sales
- Floated to various MAC locations to help Management attain their sales goals by assisting customers
2009 - 2010
Licensed Medical Aesthetician
Bowden Eye Associates
- Joined company in the beginning stage of the Aesthetic Center for Spa development with Oculopastic Surgeon in a Ophthalmologist office
- Implemented ordering of equipment, supplies and inventory for new Aesthetic center
- Created Spa menu including layout, treatment names, descriptions and prices
- Created consent forms for chemical peels, treatment records, skin assessment and skincare questionnaire
- Assisted Physicians with Practice Building to generate rapport of services for referrals
- Advised Surgeon’s patients on pre and post operative care such as skincare products and Make-Up
- Perform treatments on post, filler, Botox and surgery patients
- Perform sanitation procedures before, during and after services for clients’ safety
- Prepare monthly highlights and articles for patient education via website and Photo Book
- Generate productivity reports relaying revenue: profit ratio utilizing Microsoft Excel
2004 - 2009
Appraisal Vendor Manager II
Wachovia Settlement Services
- Promoted from Title Vendor Manger to Regional Title Coordinator within 1 year
- Transitioned from Regional Title Coordinator to Appraisal Vendor Manager II to expand real estate knowledge
- Supervised 10-12 Vendor Managers ensuring daily service levels were met by developing action plans for work queue, thus maintaining reporting turntime by 98%
- Reviewed appraisals, title, and flood reports for conventional, FHA, VA and BPO loans
- Resolved escalated client inquires of completed title, appraisal and flood reports within 3 days, hence maintaining excellent rapport with the client
- Generated and emitted productivity reports utilizing Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presenting operation trends
- Project Manager for various developments such as creating procedures, company name change and vendor report integrity audits utilizing Oracle Tutor
- Designed and administered Title training for 50+ new and existing employees relaying policies, procedures, expectations and business standards
- Proficient in mortgage, real estate and legal terminology such as HEL, PEL, LTV, etc.
- Proficient in analyzing title, appraisal, flood, and closing documents and real estate term