TAHPI is one of the oldest and largest Health Planning firms in the world. TAHPI is well established in Australia, Asia, Middle East and Africa, specializing in the Planning, Architectural Design and Procurement of all types of healthcare facilities. We are one of the most prolific authors of International Standards and Guidelines for Healthcare Design, customised for different regions of the world. TAHPI is the largest developer of software and web-based tools for healthcare Service Planning, Functional Briefing, Supply Capture, Mapping and Equipment Planning for the entire healthcare industry.
Some of Projects in Middle East
Latifa Hospital is the premier Women and Childrens Hospital of Dubai. This project expands its capacity from 400 beds to 800 over a number of phases. The expanded facilities will include a major new Emergency Department, a private Inpatient Wing, Operating Suite, ICU, NICU, PICU, Paediatric Rehabilitation, Cancer Care Centre, CSSD, Specialist Consulting Rooms and all support services. The Master Plan for the campus also includes a Medi-resort with 250 bedrooms, Staff Accommodation and Royal Quarters. The facilities are supported by over 2000 carparking spaces.
Job Description and responsibilities
- Confidential survey by collecting data on behalf of Dubai Health Authority in all primary and speciality clinics in Dubai
- Interviewing medical directors and operation managers by telephone following strict guidelines and procedures
- Follow up of new and existing clinics by phone calls
- Updating the data of all clinics for planning and implementation purposes
- Contacted more than 1000 private healthcare's facilities in Dubai
- Reviewing completed survey content for errors,completeness and legibility