Adjunct Faculty Instructor
- Teach by lectures, communication, teamwork, and PowerPoint.
- Teaching students Medical Manager, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Terminology, and front office.
- Teaching students my expectations at the beginning of each term so that students have a great learning experience.
- Develop written and performance testing and determine validity and reliability of evaluation instruments.
- Design parts of my own curriculum according to the set guidelines by the University.
- Grade each student on individual success.