Sep 2002 - Mar 2014
Crowe Horwath LLP
- Administrative support for twelve (12) managing partners and 120 staff members in the Technical Risk Services (TRS) division located in 29 offices throughout the United States on a daily basis in all phases of reporting and client interfacing.
- Responsible for compiling, proofing and assigning technical review for all client reports.
- Responsible for emailing draft reports to client for their review and management responses.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating TRS report tracking system.
- Responsible for creating templates for PCI and SSAE 16 reports, attaching to Automated Work Papers (AWP) database and updating as necessary.
- Responsible for compiling proposals, statement of works, engagement letters and presentations to be sent/presented to prospective clients.
- Maintain and update TRS staff listing.
- Maintain and update TRS staff resumes for inclusion in proposals and statement of works.
- Coordinate all quarterly video conferences between partners and staff.
Feb 2000 - Sep 2002
Cable & Wireless
- Responsible for preparing, justifying and monitoring $2M Operating budget for Internet Engineering.
- Responsible for monitoring $200M Capital Project budget for various ATG Projects
- Responsible for obtaining vendor price quotes for project equipment (i.e. Sun Microsystems, Cisco, Juniper and Foundry) and preparing Purchase Requisitions as necessary .
- Tracked all project equipment inventory stored in C&W warehouse through PICS inventory system.
- Responsible for shipping and staging equipment (i.e. Sun Microsystems, Cisco, Juniper and Foundry) throughout Europe and United States.
- Work closely with C&W Human Resources-International to ensure that all necessary paperwork is filed i n a timely manner with INS for F-1 and H-1 V !SA process .
- Responsible for creating and implementing equipment inventory for all ATG Employees and Lab.
- Supervise Office Administrator who in turn supports the needs of 78 professionals in Internet Engineering .
Sep 1996 - Feb 2000
Facilities/Technical Support Manager
Dynamics Research Corporation
- Managed the day-to-day operations of the Washington Field Office, e.g. facilities, space management, furniture, supplies, phones, keys/access cards, inventory, procurement, etc.
- Supervised five (5) Data Administrators who in turn support the needs of 130 professionals in five (5) cities.
- Coordinated production of all proposals/briefings/contract deliverables.
- Designed/implemented/maintained a system to track planned vs . actual costs by
- Prepared/justified/monitored $4 million annual operating budget.
- Designed/implemented/maintained a system to track budgeted actual operating expenses.
- Coordinated all conferences (i.e. booth , furnishings, brochures, etc.)
- Responsible for obtaining vendor price quotes, ordering, implementation, and setup of all computers and software.
- Designed/implemented/maintained a government contract deliverables check and balance system.
Mar 1992 - Apr 1996
Manager, Benefit Processing & Budgets, Corporate Human Resources
- Managed all financial reporting, payment management and monitoring/auditing of expenses incurred under the Company's Welfare Benefit Plans for a 30,000+ employees company.
- Designed the layout and coordinated the printing and distribution of various Welfare Plans communication materials to employees during Annual Open Enrollment and throughout the year as necessary.
- Instituted an automated premium payment process of all Welfare Plan Premiums I ASO Fees.
- Administered the payment process for an annual $200 million Welfare Plan Premiums I ASO Fees I Claims Program.
- Prepared, justified and monitored a $3 million annual Compensation and Benefits operating budget.
- Established an automated reporting process to administer the COBRA program.
- Supervised support staff and administered the day-to-day operation of the Benefits Department.
Nov 1987 - Mar 1992
Manager, Welfare Plans Administration, Corporate Human Resources
- Corporate-wide management responsibilities for all health and welfare
- Managed four (4) Benefit Analysts who i n tum provided corporate-wide support to local Human Resources representatives.
- Trained Human Resources representatives on all aspects of flexible benefits enrollment and other benefit plan changes/issues.
- Served as liaison with insurance carriers and vendors including over 85 HMOs.
- Coordinated and implemented the Executive Life Insurance program for Vice Presidents and above.
- Worked closely with IT to design and implement HMO Self-Bill Premium Payment System for over 85 HMO.
Nov 1980 - Nov 1987
Staff Administrator, Regulatory Affairs/Corporate Office
- Administrative support for the Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs and the Corporate Office.
- Implemented and administered the financial area for the MCI Political Action Committee (MClPAC).
- Scheduled all travel and meeting arrangements for MCl Board of Directors' monthly and annual meetings .
- Coordinated distribution of fees and expenses to MCI's Board of Directors.
- Managed and administered the overall distribution of the Executive Management Incentive Program for Directors and above.
- Coordinated with Treasury Services the overall distribution of the Stock Option Program for Managers and above.
Jun 1998 - Dec 2001
B.A., Business Administration (Incomplete)