2011 - Present
LeadWomen Sdn Bhd
LeadWomen is a company focused on supporting our nation's 30% aspirational target of advancing qualified and talented women into senior decision-making and board director roles.
Oversee and lead finance, business planning, human resources, administration, marketing and information technology. Jude is also part of the assessment coaching team under the Ministry of Women's sponsorsed Women Directors Programme (WDP) initiative. The one-to-one sharing session has not only honed her skills and abilities to help these women increase clarity on their own aspirations and goals, but also a learning and growing journey for herself.
Notable achievements include:
- Coached more than 400 women leaders under the WDP programme (2012-2014)
- Presenter at the Breakfast Talk, Bursa Malaysia, on the topic "How to Source for Women Directors"
- Developed the A&P strategy and marketing plan and wrote the sponsorship package for the BRAND YOU conference which was successful held in July 2015 and attracted more than 200 women leaders
- Played a key role in securing 3 strategic sponsors - Sunway Group, Telekom and Siemen Malaysia - for the BRAND YOU conference in 2015
- Played a key role in the successful launching of the Women Directors Convention in 2014 which was attended by more than 350 women leaders
- Wrote and secured an IT grant for LeadWomen's website and Portal hosting needs
- Championed and launched the LeadWomen Portal for the WDP alumni and other women leaders. The portal provides continuous learning, networking and driving placement opportunities
- Co-authored the Concept paper and proposal for a Women In Leadership programme framework for Tanzania UN Commonwealth