Financial / Management Consultant
Provided financial consultation, business advisory services, and solutions-oriented strategic guidance to a wide range of clients.
- Advised client on alternatives to expand and grow his business during 2017. Recommended acquisition of largest competitor in order to increase market share and profits. Provided guidance through all stages of the transaction, including valuation, financial audit, negotiation, and due diligence.
- Executed financial valuation and price sensibility analysis of project to bring a new iPhone app into the market in 2016. Recommended tier subscription price and scaling strategy. Advocated course of action to mitigate risks related to highly volatile variable costs.
- Completed net present value (NPV) and financial valuation of project for entrepreneur client venturing into the fitness industry in 2016. Used Monte Carlo techniques to analyze the cash flow components that were highly impacted by uncertainties. Prepared NPV histogram, sensibility and volatility analysis, and probability of success examination.
- Examined client operations to ascertain why profits were diminishing against larger industry trends during 2015. Assessed financial inefficiencies, operations, market trends and competitors. Developed business strategies resulting in a 20% increase in profits during the second half of the year.
- Completed a comparative analysis of a client’s website and advertising materials against their competition during 2015. Recommended strategic changes to better communicate their value proposition and to address customer needs. Also proposed innovative marketing strategies to attract new customers. This resulted in an increase of website unique visitor traffic by 15% and repeat visitors from 10% to 20%. Overall sales increased by 15% during the first half of 2016.
- Advised client on acquisition of a Ducati Motorcycle Dealership during 2014. Executed financial valuation and due diligence. Recommended purchase price and evaluated financing options.
- Provided ongoing financial guidance to new owners of ITC between 2010 and 2014. Assisted in completion of budgets, sales forecasts, P&L reports, cash flow and working capital analysis, and valuation of different ventures. Analyzed monthly financial reports and communicated areas of opportunities with management.
- Completed analysis and recommendation of debt refinance project reducing costs by 40% to client in the gas station industry in 2011.
- Performed industry analysis, positioning strategy and financial valuation for client venturing into the fuel oil retail business in the U.S during 2010. Proposed action plan for entering the U.S. market. Assisted in preparing presentation to communicate the analysis to the company’s stakeholders.