• Examined multi-unit operations to ascertain why profits were diminishing against industry trends. Assessed operations, finances, contracts, merchandising, payroll, customer service, market. Increased profit by 20%. Recommended and led implementation of CRM tool.
• Led data mining and analysis efforts to draw conclusions for managerial action and strategy. Managed the planning and development of design and procedures for metrics report. Used Pivot Tables, Vlookup and other Excel functions, as well as other advanced statistical techniques.
• Advised company on alternatives to expand. Recommended acquisition of largest competitor. Provided guidance throughout all stages of the transaction.
• Developed and implemented training program to improve sales, product knowledge and skills. Created new-hire training plan that reduced total on-boarding time by 40%. Led implementation of a performance management plan that improved accountability process.
• Assessed service operations and recommended strategies to increase capacity and sales. Reduced costs by 20% scaling and negotiating better deals with suppliers. Improved operations lead time by 25%. Profits increased by 30%.
• Reduced payroll costs by 10% implementing cross training initiative.
• Created safety and emergency programs to ensure company was following regulations and was prepared for emergencies.
• Reviewed all regulatory requirements to verify compliance and readiness to exceed expectations during all inspections and reviews.
• Provided guidance and coaching to company with multiple businesses between 2010 and 2015. Assisted in completion of budgets, sales forecasts, P&L reports, cash flow and working capital analysis, valuation of ventures, and financial reports.
• Advised retail company on acquisition of a Motorcycle Dealership. Executed financial valuation and due diligence. Assisted on store set-up, training, merchandising, and overall store operations.