Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools
Organized and established policies and procedures to provide efficiency and financial prudence to the organization. Assisted in the reorganization of the front office staff to increase productivity and provide better customer service, both internally and externally.
- Coordinate work assignments and activities among clerical staff; train new clerical staff assigned to the school; serve as a hub of information and direction for the clerical functions.
- Collect and disburse all funds taken in at the school; prepare analysis of deposits and make bank deposits; collect bills and invoices; write and sign all checks and maintain backup files.
- Maintain accounting system for the school with records of all receipts and disbursements.
- Submit monthly financial report to Central Administrative office; coordinate audit of books with annual audit process; serve as information source on all school funds.
- Serve as payroll assistant for the school; submit monthly payroll reports and records; maintain records of absences for the school staff (may delegate this function to other support staff).
- Process work orders, repair orders, supply orders and requisitions, maintain inventory of supplies and materials, sign for receipt of materials and equipment.