Acute Rehabilitation Hospital Corporation: Responsible for the operations and management of a acute care rehabilitation hospitals to include analysis of, acquisition and establishment of new business ventures in re organization of Luling Rehabilitation Hospital by asset purchase and merger with the hospital. Professional strategic planning, markets analysis, project administration; financing; CHOW development and submission, facility compliance.
- Developed and authored the business plan resulting in securing over $500,000 financing for a new Hospital relocation operating capital
- Authored the expanding the Need resulting in approval for a 20 bed hospital to relocated into an acute care hospital; and completed all license applications and facilities narrative, fire safety certification and the completion of the CMS 855 form
- Instrumental in securing outsourcing service contracts for the new hospital resulting in over $100,000 savings through outsourcing
- Instrumental and responsible for the licensing and Medicare/Medicaid certification of a 20 bed hospital with zero deficiencies
- Developed the charge master and responsible for developing and submitting the initial cost report information for reimbursement resulting in achieving cash flow within 6 weeks of licensure
- Developed and implemented physician productivity tools for hospitalists practice resulting physician staffing effectiveness by 40% and savings of $120,000 annually
- Secured managed care contracts for Hospitalists Practice resulting in over $500,000 of new annual revenues