Juan Pablo Larsen
Bachelor in Finance
- Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico
* Founder of startup focused on democractic film viewing on cinemas
* In charge of financial projections, cost analysis, viewers coverage, negotiation with distributors and exhibitors.
* Regional sales representative covering Western Mexico and public corporations in Mexico City.
* Increased and maintained product coverage among current clients and new business development.
* Relationship development with C level positions for training and during sales process.
* Retained key accounts.
* Provided assistance to Bloomberg clients and users in financial analysis.
* Provided seminars and training focused on Equity analysis and Portfolio Management tools within the Bloomberg Terminal.
* First resource for quant analysis and problem solving for demanding Bloomberg clients.
* Successfully completed a 4 month thorough training program on general use of the Bloomberg Terminal.
* Completed several tests covering Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Economics, and FX functionality.
* Participated on processes of M&A as well as Real Estate valuation.
* Developed and maintained financial models on Excel.
* Developed valuation of ongoing business as well as intangible assets.
* Wrote economic and financial reports over a portfolio of companies covered.
Bilingual program focused on intercultural networking with foreign students and a year abroad. GPA 91/100.
Focused on financial microstructure and derivatives.
Focused on business in Europe and general management.