Liberty Packing Co
Machine Operator/ Control Room Operator
As machine operator
- Operate production machinery in a safe and efficient manner
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Create and maintain activity logs (As control room operator)
As control room operator
- Operate the largest tube in tube system in the world (450 GPM) powered by waukesha pumps.
- Manage electrical and mechanical equipment and facilities with the competency of a plant operator.
- Adhere to plant operational procedures for production goal achievement and handle work safely.
- Gain awareness of system operating requirements and trends and suggest operating adjustment suggestions.
- Assist main technicians with swapping of equipment such as pumps and motors.
- Oversee control desk consisting of 8 computer screens.
- Reply to production floor requests and machine stoppage alerts.
- Oversee productions and process key metrics for operating plant machinery within parameters.
- Make adjustments and changes upon QC reports.