NEC Business Network Solutions and NEC (America)
Director, Marketing & Business Development - (1995-1999)
Responsible for direct marketing and development through unique client services programs; management of staff and vendors for PR, branding, lead generation, advertising, website development and event coordination; launch industry-specific solutions for education, healthcare and government markets; sales training and marketing strategies; website design, product catalogs, direct mail campaigns and channel marketing programs.
Regional Manager, Strategic Accounts - (1990-1995)
NEC Corporation is one of the world's leading providers of Internet, broadband network and enterprise business solutions dedicated to meeting the specialized needs of its diverse and global base of customers. NEC delivers tailored solutions in the key fields of computers, communications, networking and electron devices.
- Developed partnerships, agencies, and reseller relationships with premiere technology corporations
- Managed solution development in conjunction with business partners such as Cisco, Active Voice, ENS and AVT
- Designed an enterprise facilities management platform which became one of NECAM's best selling products
- Created successful branding strategy for NEC's computer telephony integration (CTI) products and services
- Architected and led NEC's Higher-Education vertical marketing efforts nationwide
- Developed and managed a unique nationwide Professional Services/Outsourcing Program for the Higher Education marketplace
- Key member of the team that developed the first Equipment-For-Services (EFS) program
- Proven Sales & Revenue Growth Record - 5 time President's Club member
- Responsible for largest single contract in NYS (72 sites) and three 20k+ line universities
- Presidents Club member, exceeding sales quotas by 150% in '92 and 200% in '93
- Grew vertical sales revenue from $8m in 1994 to more than $45m in 1998