Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
Site Catalyst Online Reporting
Social Media Marketer
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher)
Strategic Planning, Analytics and Development
Directed strategy for Disney Parks exposure in this Walt Disney Pictures Minisite that launched with the last movie in the franchise.
Led strategy development and execution for this Hermes Platinum Award winning website to launch with the event's debut in 2008.
We launched this minisite to promote the 2-night event at Disney's Hollywood Studios and showcase entertainment and tickets.
Led online marketing strategy for development of minisite that launched with the grand opening of the American Idol Experience at Walt Disney World. Throughout production, partnered with Fremantle/19 as well.
Led strategy development of the Walt Disney World Holidays minisite. The number one objective of this site is to sell theme park tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party event at the Magic Kingdom.
Disney Parks Online Promotion developed in partnership with Disney.com.
Disney Parks promotion developed in partnership with FamilyFun magazine. This coverwrap featured 4 pages of Disney Parks marketing.
Led strategy on development and execution of the consumer brochure distribtuted through travel agency partners.
1996 - May 2009
The Walt Disney Company
2007 - 2009
Manager, Internet Strategy and Business Development
Directed online marketing strategy and planning for Disneyworld.com and six international websites. Managed on-going website updates, promotions and special offer campaigns.
- Developed comprehensive marketing plans in partnership with the Walt Disney World brand and segment teams to develop integrated campaigns to ensure a full cross-channel strategy was fully leveraged.
- Led cross-functional teams to produce award winning websites.
- Partnered closely with International teams in the United Kingdom, Canada and Latin America to develop and execute market specific campaigns.
- Received promotion based on performance after nine months
- Cultivated key relationships with various partners across the lines of business.
- Ensured an effective Search Engine Optimization(SEO) strategy on all projects.
- Analyzed tracking data and reported results back to the business partners.
Key accomplishments to date:
* disneyworld.com/idol - a website to promote opening of new attraction
* disneyworld.com/holidays - website to promote holiday products and to generate ticket sales
* nightofjoy.com - website designed to generate ticket sales to 2-night concert event
2002 - 2007
Synergy Account / Promotions Manager
Cultivated and managed relationships with various Disney business units to develop and execute joint promotional campaigns supporting Disney Parks Marketing strategies and objectives. Key accounts included Disney Online, Disney Publishing Worldwide, Disney Retail and Adventures by Disney. Developed and executed consumer direct print and online campaigns that led to top three lead-generation promotion in 2006. Received performance based bonus in 2005.
- Developed integrated marketing / promotional campaigns with online and offline partners to fully leverage cross-channel strategies for maximum reach and penetration.
- Partnered closely with the New Media organization to develop original content and manage multiple channel distribution.
- Analyzed results of the aforementioned programs and presented findings to all stakeholders.
- Partnered effectively with other Walt Disney divisions to create programs that enhanced overall theme park guest experiences at Walt Disney World and Disneyland such as bringing characters and experiences from Walt Disney Pictures to life.
- Managed $1.5M marketing budget.
1999 - 2002
Travel Industry Marketing Manager
Developed strategy and managed production of the annual Walt Disney Travel Company and AAA Vacations consumer brochures as well as various marketing materials. Received two performance based bonuses while in this role.
- Led cross functional teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote special offer vacation products and initiated wholesaler calls-to-action in all consumer direct campaigns.
- Managed trade advertising plans.
- Produced and facilitated product training seminars to the Disney Destinations outside sales teams.
- Managed $4.2 million marketing budget
1996 - 1999
Inside Sales Representative
Managed sales account bases in NY, NJ and Washington, DC and significantly increased revenue of 2nd tier accounts to elevate them to top accounts for District Sales Managers. Created multiple key accounts that continue to be top producers to this day.
1990 - 1995
Managed clients' accounting records and prepared financial statements, corporate and individual income tax returns.
- Acted as controller for a high profile client in which responsibilities included financial statement and income tax return preparation, on-going management of receivables, payables, and payroll and employee benefit programs.
- Supervised and delegated assignments to bookkeeping staff.
Bachelor of Science
Ramapo College of New Jersey
Graduated Cum Laude
I enjoy reading, blogging, journaling, photography and spending time with my family.
Internet marketing professional with more than ten years progressive and diverse experience in developing content for engaging and interactive online experiences for Fortune 500 company domestic and international websites. Proven track record in leading cross-fuctional teams to develop and execute online marketing strategy that create award winning websites. Demonstrated success in communicating at all levels of an organization to ensure alignment with the overall business objectives. Experienced in social media marketing (blogging, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills with strong commitment to cultivate and maintain business relationships.
Strategic Planning and Development of Online Marketing Programs, Exceptional Project Management Experience, Strategic Alliances and Partnerships, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Results Driven Budget Management, Strategic Promotion Planning and Execution, Intergrated Communications Plan Exectution.