Director - Financial Planning & Analysis
- Direct and manage consolidated budgeting and forecasting functions timely and in accordance with GAAP.
- Direct compilation of the Company’s annual operating and capital budget process designed to achieve the company’s targeted goals and investment returns.
- Provide periodic updates to budget and multi-year plans and insight into risk and opportunities with respect to Earnings, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Develop and maintain the Company’s financial forecasting model.
- Publish monthly internal financial statement package versus the budget and provide monthly financial analysis and commentary for the Board of Directors and senior management.
- Review all capital project expenditure requests and prepare materials and organize Finance Committee and Board review of projects requiring their approval.
- Develop all financial presentations used for Board of Director, Committee and senior management meetings.