- Leading over 600 students in grades K-4th grade in general music instruction, in the basics of musical knowledge: Singing, listening, composing, evaluating, reading and notating music, improvisation, playing instruments, making connections with other arts and subjects, and understanding music in regards to history.
- Organized the first Veteran's Day concert led by 3rd graders, student choice concert for 4th grade, All School Winter Singalong, Multicultural concert for 2nd grade, Special Person's Day concert for 1st grade, and an End of the Year Talent Show.
- Founder of first elementary school choir at Schilling School - The Schilling Singers - who have perform at school and tour within the community (winter community events, retirement homes, shopping malls, etc).
- Founder for the first community based music program through the school district - First Steps in Music for Infants/Toddlers
- Founder of first elementary instrumental ensemble - Schilling Orffestra
- Citizenship Team member & Communication chair for the Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) program
- After school ELA & Math intervention teacher for 3rd & 4th grades
- Oak Forest IL
- (219) 742-4797