Senior Manager, Finance Systems
Directed strategy, architecture, development, integration, implementation and support for all Finance Reporting and Analytics information systems globally. Managed 5 internal resources, 200+ consultants/contractors and $40M+ annual budget.
- Established Finance Reporting strategy including profit analysis, contribution margin reporting, budget and forecasting, incentive auditing and forecasting, sales analysis, consolidations and pricing and costing.
- Implemented Finance Outsourcing Strategy aligned with GM's Corporate Outsourcing Strategy.
- Reduced operating costs and customer satisfaction by leading the deployment of a global infrastructure and support model to deliver GM's Business Intelligence solutions including platforms for Datastage, Oracle, Hyperion, Microstrategy and Cognos.
- Championed corporate Data Warehousing strategy and guidelines to be utilized by all business intelligence solutions developed at GM.
- Implemented a Preventive Maintenance and Application Monitoring Strategy to improve end user support and reduce operational incidents.