Chief Financial Officer
UPM Global, LLC
Wholesaler/retailer and assembler of collectible coin sets.
Reporting to managing partner, directed finance/accounting activities including operations analysis, HR, and IT for a consumer products wholesaler/retailer marketing to e-commerce/catalog vendors. Managed accounting staff in A/P, A/R, monthly closings/reporting, internal auditing, cost accounting and adherence to budget.
- Saved $125,000 by converting accounting department to QuickBooks in 2011
- Created work flows within the accounting department to clarify roles and responsibilities
- Worked with tens of thousands of SKU’s, tracked costs, directed financial planning and created accounting practices for capital budgeting and inventory
- Cut costs by 41% by migrating the payroll system to lower costs and reducing internal time spent on semi-monthly payroll
- Reduced costs by 40% annually by successfully replacing six-year old computers with new systems