- Simon Fraser University BBA graduate with the perfect mix of technical and business acumen.
- Energetic and loyal telecom salesperson with over 2 years of broad sales experience: face-to-face customer service as a telecom sales rep, professional phone manner and exquisite writing skills demonstrated as a building supplies sales rep.
- Problem solving team player with a range of technical skills: design, programming, and data analysis.
- Tech savvy, logical thinker who loves working with numbers and uses data to aid in decision making.
Oct 2010 - Present
Aug 2008 - Sep 2010
Senior Sales Consultant
Jul 2007 - Dec 2007
Graphics Technical Specialist
Reporting to the editor-in-chief, Griselda Zhou, converted yearbook content into HTML using Adobe Dreamweaver and also provided technical advice as part of the SFU Business Yearbook team.
Jul 2007 - Aug 2007
Heart & Stroke Foundation
Jul 2006 - Aug 2006
May 2010 - Present
- Member of the IIBA
- Strong interest in business intelligence/data analysis
2004 - 2009
MIS integrates our understanding of people, information, technology and strategy to find ways to make organizations more agile, effective and efficient. The focus areas include how Information Systems and emerging technologies affect business processes, decision making and organizational and societal change. Students learn to manage project teams, to manage and use information, and to design and build systems in support of business processes. This is an excellent concentration for those interested in business analysis and managing change through projects. MIS is also a good complement and catalyst to other concentrations.
2004 - 2005
TechOne is for students who are curious about design and technology and the roles they play in the everyday lives of people. The Program emphasizes and cultivates critical, independent thought, through an approach "that combines the precision and rigor of business and engineering, the understanding of social interactions, and the aesthetics of the arts." (Norman, 2007).