Oncology Nursing Society
- Manage all aspects of the Chapter and SIG websites including training, design, writing, and editing. Evaluate content on all sites quarterly to ensure information quality and proper usage. Developed opportunities for promotional materials to be shared via these web sites to promote ONS related programs, products, and services.
- Communicate and maintain collaborative relationship with Information Technology department to offer expertise in resolving issues with Chapter and SIG websites.
- Compile written procedures on the usage of social media in order to establish guidelines for proper procedures. Collaborate with professional chapters and Special Interest Groups (SIG) in the development of social media plans.
- Benchmark the usage of social media among other associations. Make recommendations based on trends.
- Compile monthly demographic and satisfaction surveys and make recommendations based on trends.Communicate and work with Information Technology department to set new parameters for reports that are run.
- Conduct all surveys requested by the SIG and Chapter leaders as well as the annual SIG Quality Improvement & Assessment Survey. Offer guidance and customization to create opportunities for better information sharing.
- Travel to ONS spring and fall conventions to provide support for the on-site store to sell ONS publications and other merchandise.
- Travel and exhibit yearly at the annual National Nursing Student Association’s annual conference. Set up booth and present ONS materials to student nurses.
- Manage the supplemental insurance and affinity programs. Ensure that consistent information is shared with the program representatives on a quarterly basis. Provide information to market the programs which earned ONS $30,000 in non-dues revenue in 2010.
- Conduct meetings with website administrators to provide standardization among the web pages, identify service needs, research solutions, and evaluate success. This is done via teleconference and through one-on-one training.
- Navigating the SIG Virtual Community and the ONS Website July, 2010 Pittsburgh, PA
- Online Tools for Your Chapter July, 2010 Pittsburgh, PA
- Virtual Community Guidelines and Social Media July, 2009 Pittsburgh, PA
- Utilizing Online Tools for Your SIG July, 2008 Pittsburgh, PA
- SIG Virtual Communities July, 2007 Pittsburgh, PA