Editor/Producer for DIRECTV’s EMMY nominated The Dan Patrick Show, a TV series based on the life and times of Dan Patrick and his morning radio show, simulcasted in over 85 million homes on The Audience Network, Comcast & Fox Sports Net affiliates. Plus other original programming such as, The Red Zone Channel, The Box Score and Strike Zone.
- Dan Patrick Show 1-HR Cutdown: Lead editor in charge of turning the 3-hour daily Dan Patrick Show into a 1-hour program that is rebroadcast on The Audience network and various affiliates. Turnaround time is 2 hours from when original show goes off air.
- Blizzcon 2010 & 2011: Editor and segment producer for DIRECTV's live broadcast of Blizzcon, the gaming industry's 2-day mega-conference held annually in Anaheim, CA
- Write, produce and edit highlights, segments, interviews, promos, bumps and commercials
- Edit up-to-the-minute highlights, sound bytes, rollouts/music videos and other audio/video related material on Quantel for a fast-paced live TV broadcast.
- Creative control of show closing rollouts including Plays/Hits of the Day cut to popular music.
- Master control operator for live broadcasts of DIRECTV cable broadcasts using ITX.