Video Editor, Producer, Director, Graphic Designer, Camera Operator, Web Designer• Senior Video Editor for several sports, educational, and religious programming• Produce and Direct various live and prerecorded shows, and fund-raising auctions• Create Editorial Packages for campaigns of various candidates running for political offices• Create Graphics for visual effects, animating titles and motion graphics, intros and credits
• Camera Operator, Jib Operator - Studio and ENG
• Web Designer
• Coordinate and play music for all home games
Video Editor, Producer, Director, Graphic Designer• Video Editor for commercial and corporate production• Graphic Design for Print, Web and Video• Create Graphics for visual effects, animating titles and motion graphics
Steadicam, Jib, Camera Operator. I worked with Keith on many productions.
Award winning media consultant.
Tom served as a news director, anchor, and reporter at various television stations throughout the South. During his career, he was honored with two Regional Emmy Awards and a Regional Edward R. Murrow Award.
Two time Emmy Award winning Executive Producer/Host.
Final Cut Pro Studio - Pro Techniques, hands-on course. This course covers Final Cut Pro editing workflow and Pro techniques.
Larry Jordan - Instructor
To secure a Video Editor Position in a leading Broadcasting Network.
EDITOR / PRODUCER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER / TECHNICAL DIRECTOR~
Committed and passionate Video Editor, Producer, Director and Graphic Designer with over 15 years experience.
Editor/Producer with an extensive and varied background in sports, entertainment and PBS news programming.
Experience in commercial and corporate production, and full length documentary producing/editing.
Uniquely qualified to handle the multiple responsibilities of production and post-production.
• Extensive knowledge in Final Cut Pro Video Editing.
• Editor for Emmy Award winning TV series, "Go Coast" WLAE TV/Louisiana Public Broadcasting
• Associate Prod./Editor for Emmy nominated Documentary for "Glory Days - The Catholic League of New Orleans" New Orleans PBS station, WLAE-TV.
• Prod./Editor/Graphic Designer/Camera Op. for "When We Ruled H-Town" Houston Music Documentary
• TD/Camera Op. for the Award winning PBS production, Fats Domino - "Walkin' Back to New Orleans”
• Editor/Graphic Designer/Camera Op. for sports programming
Hornets, New Orleans NBA Team
The Saints, New Orleans NFL Team
College - LSU Tigers, and Southern Jaguars
• Edit packages for various commercial clients; including ESPN
• Editor for multiple Pollie/ADDY Award winning commercials, Buisson Creative
• Camera Op. for A&E's “Gene Simmons Family Jewels” (NOLA seg.)
• Prod./Dir./Camera Op./Editor for Conexiones (first Hispanic show on WLAE)
• Vyvx® Operator on domestic and global transmissions