EDITOR / PRODUCER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER / TECHNICAL DIRECTOR~
Committed and passionate Video Editor, Producer, Director and Graphic Designer with over 15 years experience.
Editor/Producer with an extensive and varied background in sports, entertainment and PBS news programming.
Experience in commercial and corporate production, and full length documentary producing/editing.
Uniquely qualified to handle the multiple responsibilities of production and post-production.
• Extensive knowledge in Final Cut Pro Video Editing.
• Editor for Emmy Award winning TV series, "Go Coast" WLAE TV/Louisiana Public Broadcasting
• Associate Prod./Editor for Emmy nominated Documentary for "Glory Days - The Catholic League of New Orleans" New Orleans PBS station, WLAE-TV.
• Prod./Editor/Graphic Designer/Camera Op. for "When We Ruled H-Town" Houston Music Documentary
• TD/Camera Op. for the Award winning PBS production, Fats Domino - "Walkin' Back to New Orleans”
• Editor/Graphic Designer/Camera Op. for sports programming
Hornets, New Orleans NBA Team
The Saints, New Orleans NFL Team
College - LSU Tigers, and Southern Jaguars
• Edit packages for various commercial clients; including ESPN
• Editor for multiple Pollie/ADDY Award winning commercials, Buisson Creative
• Camera Op. for A&E's “Gene Simmons Family Jewels” (NOLA seg.)
• Prod./Dir./Camera Op./Editor for Conexiones (first Hispanic show on WLAE)
• Vyvx® Operator on domestic and global transmissions