Aug 2011 - Present
Aug 2007 - Jan 2008
Technical Support of Computer
- Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral
Equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received
From Bank Popular.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensure desktopComputers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers,
Email Servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software. Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software. Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases. Orders computer supplies. Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN records and,
as appropriate, telephone systems cable.
- Installation and Configuration of Software and Hardware, Microsoft Technology, Windows Server and Workstation Windows 7.
- Technical Support Cashier ATM.
- Support in Dell equipment. Certified by DELL Company in the Installation and Configuration of Software and Hardware.
Mar 2011 - Present
Associate Degree in Web Design Technology
This program exposes students to fundamental knowledge and skills utilized in the web design field. This program can help individuals apply a variety of applications and authoring tools to the design, edit and launching of documents, images, graphics, sound and multimedia on the Internet. Students are exposed to Internet theory, web page standards and policies, elements of web page design, user interfaces, special effects, interactive and multimedia components, search engines, navigation, e-commerce tools, and other web technologies.
Mar 2012 - May 2012
- Intensive Hands-on Professional Bartending Program.
- Training in glassware, pouring, shaking, up selling, and cleanup of bar.
- Knowledge of specialty drinks, cocktails, shots, and multi liquor drinks. Some examples: Martinis, Manhattans,
Daiquiris, Long Island Ice Teas, Cosmopolitans, Russians, Collins drinks, and more!
- Understanding of presentation, handling techniques, and proper service of wine.
Mar 2003 - Aug 2004
Certified in Microsoft.
- Support and Solutions the problem windows Sever and Workstation Windows XP and Vista.
- Dean's List, Honors Program.
Sep 1998 - Jul 2000
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Bachelor's degree programs in computer engineering focus on analyzing, designing, testing, installing and repairing hardware and software. Students train in networks, operating systems, programming languages and data structures. They learn to design systems and components, identify engineering problems, communicate effectively in a team environment, solve engineering problems and understand the impact of engineering on the global community.
Students can gain an understanding of microcomputer systems, memory components, microprocessors, fiber optics and integrated circuits. They become adept at evaluating systems to create solutions that are efficient and cost-effective. A high school diploma or the equivalent is generally required for admission into computer engineering bachelor's degree programs.
Adobe Master Collections CS5.5
- Sports such as football, baseball, golf etc.
- Exploring different places.
- Computer programming.
- Surfing the Internet.
- Watching movies.
- Driving, go karting.
- Riding motorbikes.
- Mountain climbing, biking.
- Wildlife photography.
- Indoor games such as chess, cards etc.
- Learning the know-how of different gadgets.
To obtain a position where I can better assist a guest with a knowledgeable helping hand accompanied by a warm and friendly smile, resulting in a great experience of which will be recommended to others.