Maryland Public Television
For in-house production of MotorWeek, create animated segment titles, show opens, lower-third graphics, special features, moving presentations of graphs and/or statistical data and illustrations.
Under the Creative Services department, the bulk of my work involve producing program opens:
- submission of 3 logo/title design proposals done in either Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- the chosen design will then be exported and animated in Adobe After Effects or Apple Motion
- if needed, a separate 3D animation is created using Lightwave 3D
- voiceover and scoring is layered in
- final composited output is a Quicktime movie submitted to the editor
Likewise, I design other program elements like lower thirds, special lead-in transitions, animated illustrations, animated bugs, rotoscoping and promo sponsorships.
Other creative duties include:
- animated flash or still graphics for clients of MPT's website
- print production posters, flyers, brochures
- DVD covers and labels
- scanning slides, books and photos
- photo retouching