Served as event coordinator and project director for two major statewide Council programs.
- Key Ingredients: America By Food - State level coordinator for New Jersey tour of a traveling Smithsonian exhibit, which visited six host sites throughout New New Jersey in 2008 and 2009 (http://www.njch.org/keyingredients)
- Teacher Institute: Worked with seminar faculty and staff, campus event services and teachers to develop and promote weeklong residential professional development seminars for 100-125 New Jersey teachers and school librarians
- Developed and disseminated publicity to build awareness about Council projects and increase program attendance.
- Raised funds to enable creation of a website and and print publicity for Key Ingredients
- Designed web and print publicity to market the New Jersey Key Ingredients tour
- Created the New Jersey logo for the Key Ingredients exhibit
- Conducted outreach to increase teacher interest and participation in professional development seminars