Ontario Working Group
Coordinated renovations to a user-generated intra-net based resource hub, which involved analysis and documentation of the existing system and systematic reorganization planning within an established framework.
- Collected, analyzed and summarized evaluations of multiple stakeholders who represented the system’s user groups, requiring scrupulous attention to privacy and confidentiality and containment of sensitive information
- Guided prioritized development of phase-based, long term strategy to support 1) primary reorganization and expansion, 2) attraction, addition and activity of new users and 3) maintenance
- Administrated communications between tech developers and committees, co-developed accounts management database and procedures and co-developed a security data manager.
Effectively facilitated ongoing functions of various committees and task groups where diverse groups of stakeholders were represented, relying on diplomacy, social acuity and professional responsiveness to maintain open communication:
- Coordinated scheduling and meeting or event access for diverse committee members located across the province; involving travel planning and budgeting, as well as securing methods of remote communication
- Administrated note-taking, document drafting and preparation, technical writing and timely distribution of these materials
Improved administrative efficacy, streamlined functions and reduced response lag by introducing a more structured approach, centralized communications and project management tools:
- Documented and implemented administrative procedures, developed and managed contact and distribution databases, implemented communications tracking system and drafted training materials
- Centralized incoming and outgoing communications, developed an internally-distributed e-newsletter and negotiated establishment of dedicated email accounts for staff and volunteers