TO DOWNLOAD MY RESUME IN PDF OR WORD FORMAT VISIT HERE. WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/JOYLLCEOCOOCIO
I was actually the CEO/COO and Founder of a Healthcare Informatics FyreStarrter Informatics. When I started the company, it was myself and 1 other associate. We were based in Atlanta and Las Vegas but had clients throughout the US (including Mission, Baycare, Childrens Hospitals, oh and Duke and Emory Universities. In the EU we consulted for such entities as Royal Philips, Siemens, and the British Government to name a few and Mindray Medical International in Shenzen, China.
When I divested from the firm and my 2 partners took over and we had 15 full-time employees and 5 interns on staff. Oh and did I mention contract margins of 19-24% and profit of nearly $3 Million a year AFTER Operating expenses? Oh and while my 2 business partners were running the company rather well on the HCIT side, I managed to generate new business in the Telecommunications side and served as Director of Implementation for the new POS system being specifically developed for AT&Ts then $40 billion merger w/Cingular Wireless. It was a fun time, a hectic but electric project, and it challenged me, which I enjoy very much.
Look the bottom-line is you need someone who is experienced at taking your organization to its next level AND can easily navigate with the fortune 1000 AND global companies as well. That would be me.
I have daily updated & utilised social media profiles including Twitter & Linkedin with over 2500 direct & indirect channel contacts between them. Please feel free to connect with me on either one of them listed below.
- Feel Free contact me at joyllceocoocio at me dot com
- Feel Free to follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/joyllceocoocio
- High-profile executive highly with 18+ years experience in Operations Management, Startup Operations/VC Funding Mergers & Acquisitions/Divestiture, Information Technology, Healthcare Informatics, Project Management, Corporate Communications, Software Development (SDLC Management), & E-Commerce.
- Have worked with several of the Big 6 in Healthcare such as GE, Siemens, Philips, & Fujifilm Medical. Also worked with Big 5 in Workforce Consulting Bearingpoint & KPMG.
- 14 Years IT-senior leadership (18 year Veteran) experience building businesses, handling aggressive corporate and client leadership roles and solidifying C-level relationships at Fortune Companies in Healthcare, Technology, Telecommunications, and E-Commerce.
- In my storied 18+ year career, I have consistently demonstrated what a passionate entrepreneurial spirit can achieve! I am the former CEO/COO of a successful firm that I created nearly 11 years ago, founding the firm with an army of one, and fondly bidding it farewell with 15 full-time employees and 4 interns on our payroll.
- I have managed a successful, diversity-rich company, working with clients across 3 continents and several cultures. I have extensive experience managing budgets from $1-120 million, developing and addending legal contracts, meeting local, state, federal & international tax/tarriff obligations, and interpreting and adhering to regulatory standards such as HIPAA, JCAHO, and FDA requirements.
- I have spent the majority of my career expertly defining the value, practical applications, and growth improvement/sustainability of multi-million dollar Healthcare, Telecommunications, and MicroComputer Systems to fellow C-Level Executives, Hospital/Physicians Practice Group Boards, Physicians from over 25 countries of all ages, as well as solo-practitioner sized offices.
- These skills translate extremely well to the development component of this position, since to properly fundraise it's critical to ensure that your donors understand the value of your organizations' vision, and community outreach, and that your leadership has a proven and innate ability to empower and inspire.