To obtain a position in an educational focused organization in the Los Angeles area.
2007 - Present
· Conduct and manage the service delivered to members including parent communication, management of tutors, delivery of instruction and student motivation.
· Manage part time tutor recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, and instructional quality.
· Supervise all Center staff to effectively monitor and manage student lesson plans, student academic progress and assessments.
· Work with the National Director of Academics to ensure the Center meets and exceeds company progress benchmarks.
· Manage the assimilation of new materials and methods into programs, as well as the dissemination of information about program updates.
· Create and implement tutor training.
· Manage referral and re-enrollment program
2006 - 2007
· Supervised staff of 12 English teachers and 12 native Korean teachers.
· Ensured open lines of communication between teachers, parents, and Board of Directors by leading staff meetings.
· Effectively trained, motivated, and evaluated teachers.
· Negotiated with Board of Directors, parents, and teachers to secure Korea Poly School’s interest and develop mutually beneficial relationships.
· Held an average of 10 parent conferences a week on students’ progress.
· Administered an average of 7 entrance examinations daily.
· Made level placements and level adjustments for 600 students each quarter after analyzing Level Test scores, Accelerated Readerscores, and teachers’ recommendations.
· Coordinatedteachers’ andstudents’ class schedules each semester.
· Presentedmonthly awards to students with the top Accelerated Reader scores and e-learning scores.
· Taught 5 ESL classes in Kindergarten, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fifth Grade, and TOEFL.
· Implemented Accelerated Reader Program , Rosetta Language Program, and STAR Early Literacy Program to students.
· Improved TOEFL scores of my seventh grade TOEFL class by 40% in merely 3 months.
· Introduced stimulating educational activities to supplement traditional textbooks.