- 2009 – 2012 Lowcountry Paws and Claws Pet Expo coordinator. Co-developed the Lowcountry Paws brand for The Post and Courier.
- NCSA Certified: CS-295 Microsoft Office XP
- AT&T Course: Code of Business Conduct, Code of Ethics
- Huthwaite SPIN Team Training : Sales and Marketing
- B.O.L.T. Personality Training: Charles Clarke III
- DMTraining: Digital Media and IAB Certification
Microsoft: Windows: Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Visio, FrontPage; Adobe: Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker; Oracle: PeopleSoft, Siebel. Software: SugarCRM, Pivotal, ACT!, Brainworks, AdPerks, Quark, Peachtree, LexisNexis, PressLaff, HTML, JIRA, Omniture, Open Ad System (OAS), OpenX, Web Media Tools, ReachLocal, CPADS, AdMall, Second Street. Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, MAC OS.
Sep 2011 - Present
Interactive Media Coordinator
The Post and Courier
- Managed advertising creative for clients from initial sale, to entry, to implementation, to conclusive reporting.
- Responsible for Marketing Research and Development (R&D) for team projects, initiatives, and lead generation.
- Designed comprehensive ad packages providing complete solutions and brand growth for both large and small businesses.
- Organized, budgeted and implemented events and programs to generate supplementary profits and long-lasting relationships for both the company and our clients.
May 2009 - Sep 2011
Advertising Executive/New Business Development
- Obtained and exceeded objectives while progressively taking on new projects and business ventures.
- Coordinated with all internal departments weekly/monthly to forecast, research, track budgets, and audit existing, and future, projects and contracts.
- Launched and maintained innovative social networking initiatives for the company as a whole, and brands within, to ensure a full market reach.
- Built upon experience through news gathering, writing editorials and advertorials, copy editing, photography, and cut lines.
Jun 2008 - Jan 2009
- Responsible for organized administrative support, process management, strategic project planning, cost/risk analysis, and financial reporting while ensuring customer satisfaction prior to, during, and after construction.
- Managed lead trends and variations, while proactively monitoring sales pipeline generation.
- Prepared, maintained, and presented client documents using Standard Accounting Practices (SAP).
- Built solid procurement regulations and contract practices and procedures.
- Developed quantitative and analytical communications while working in a dynamic, ever-changing atmosphere.
Jul 2007 - Jun 2008
- Responsible for managing the budget requirements and revenue growth for over 300 business accounts, billing 3.5 million dollars annually in revenue.
- Coordinated and responded to difficult customer requests by providing financial recommendations and cost effective solutions for their growing businesses.
- Consistently built client relationships, through appropriate technologies, to enable global communication, analysis of business applications, and problem solving.
- Prepared, budgeted and put into practice new or revised policies, procedures, and regulations.