- Languages: C, C++, Core Java, JSP, HTML,XML,WML,XHTML.
- Platform: Windows 7/XP/2000/95/98, Red Hat Linux
Networking, Website Designing, MySQL,Wireless Communications
Final Semester Project as part of the B.Tech Curriculum
- Project name: Virtual Learning Environment(VLE)
- Description: Long distance learning supplementing classroom learning with extra student-teacher interaction maintained by an administrator. The front end was represented by the JSP pages and the backend was maintained by the SQL server.
- Description: An intrusion detection system configured to lure uninvited programs or users and track them by presenting them with webpages which act as decoys to trap their details and expose them.
From March 2010 onwards
Working with Bond Communications,Doha,Qatar as Project Engineer.
- In charge of Full Hospitality Based Telecommunications using AVAYA products in Kempinski Residences & Suites involving around 1500 IP Phones and Integration with HP Networks,Tiger Call Accounting,Opera Property Management Systems and SelectTV IPTV Systems.
- Wireless & Structured Cabling Design & Implementation in NDIA CP11 Project.
- Project Engineer in NDIA CP11 and responsible for performing Wireless Site Survey and configuration of Access Points , Wireless Controllers , WCS and Structured Cabling of CAT6 & Fiber Optic Terminations.
- Preparing Submittals,BOQs for various projects.
- Handling Consultant roles for IT Projects .
- Handling roles as System Engineer in multi-discipline projects and responsible for coordination with various departments such as AV,Security,Network,Cabling & Telecommunications.
- Supervised Structured Cabling Project of Oman Embassy , Doha.
- Performed the installation of AVAYA IP PABX in Beverly Towers , Doha, Qatar.
- Worked with the CCTV and IP Camera departments and is very well experienced in troubleshooting issues related to them .
- Responsible for maintaining the Servers, checking network inefficiencies and rectifying them at site and in office surroundings.
- Has performed installation and loading of Softwares,Operating Systems and has been familiar with computers for more than 10 years.
- Capable of troubleshooting Windows, UNIX and all applications pertaining to it.
From November 2009 to March 2010
Worked with INDO QATAR Projects Co. W.L.L. as Hardware Engineer.
- installation,maintenance and troubleshooting of PCs, network printers, plotters, etc.