Senior Quantity Surveyor - Architectural/Interior Fit Out Works
Saudi Oger Ltd - Kocache
- Prepares quotations based on tender documents(Bill of Quantities and specifications) received from the client.
- Controls and monitor company contracts on site as per approved quotations/Bill of Quantities.
- Assist on establishing the requirements of the clients and undertakes feasibility studies In cases where works executed on site are not in the scope based on the details of the contract, then site measurements will be executed, prepare bill of quantities and submit it as extra works.
- Responsible for Acquiring Site Work Order prior to execution of extra works. Prepares and submits detailed monthly billing based on the works executed on site.(Both contractual and variations).
- Takes measurements on site and prepares bill of quantities with the specification and quotations if tender documents are not available.
- Analyzes the outcome of the monthly progress for the monthly allocation of works
- Follow ups monthly billing approved and signed by Client two weeks after submittal, Arranging Payments.
- Monitor Saudi Oger sites at all times considering that Saudi Oger composed of several job sites in different locations in coordination with site Supervisors and Managers.
- Keep company records complete and updated always. Coordinates with Accounting Department and provide them with relevant information.
- Performs value and risk management and cost control Advices on procurement strategy on identification, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risk
- Responsible for Acquiring Certificate of Accomplishment of Works and Final Settlement.