Hard working and energetic Assistant Manager and top-rated sales professional with more than two years’ experience dealing and managing VIP Clients and leading dynamic sales teams in fast-paced markets. Focused on customer satisfaction through all stages of sales life cycle. Lead cohesive sales teams to consistently achieve aggressive goals.
- Wide range of clients including estate agents and big companies.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Sales proficient in B2C sales environment and First time buyer specialist.
- Following up after sales.
- Customer service and consulting experience.
- Building lasting relationships across all business sectors.
- With more than 2 years’ experience as a public relation Worker, I am adept in client and family assessment, Managing protective placement and family reunification activities.
- Proficient multi-tasker.
Executive Assistant and international sales supervisor.
Agaoglu group of Real estate companies.
Work directly with busy company vice-chairman and the exclusive representative for the sales of the Middle East to manage all affairs and ensure his schedule is maintained.
- Schedule company meetings and appointment, assist with preparation of meeting materials and agendas.
- Serve as a professional representative of the vice- chairman to top-level clients and contractors.
- Dedicated to giving clients “First Class” professional service and honest advice, enabling them to make sound financial decisions in the sale and purchase of real estate.
- Provide logistical support to visiting clients and ensure their needs are met.
- Open, read, and write answers to routine correspondence.
- Mostly sit in on business meetings and facilitate communications by providing relevant documents and information.
- Researched and collected options for the best pricing on hotels, flights, and home furnishings.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including post, email, and faxes.
- Managed payroll and administrative paperwork for sales department.
- Wrote sales contracts, outlining project scope, fee structure, and service options.
- Verified that the legal formalities were completed prior to closing dates.
Jan 2012Aug 2012
Bank of Syria and Overseas (Branch of Bloom Bank)
- Acceptance of Cheques Deposits.
- Issuance of Demand Drafts.
- Processing Sales and Purchases of T/Cs and daily balancing.
- Appropriate care of The working post(position).
- Processing of daily balancing.
- Processing of Cash Deposits in local and foreign currencies.
- Encashment of Cheques/Drafts.
- Processing of External and Internal Transfers.
- Issuance of Cashier Orders.(Certified Cheques)
- At the end of day verification and balancing of all transactions processed by the Teller during the day .
- Performs other duties or responsibilities which might be required and assigned by Supervisors from time to time.