Assistant Director of Retention
- Responsible for implementing enrollment retention policies and managing communication efforts to increase student retention including planning and managing the day to day operations of the Student Advocate Office.
- Responsible for maintaining Excel reports to track daily retention progress.
- Responsible for writing and executing monthly coaching sessions for all Student Advocates and for writing and executing annual employee reviews for all Student Advocates.
- Responsible for resolving escalated student situations.
- Responsible for maintaining the daily functionality of the outbound dialer for the Student Advocate Office including troubleshooting with Business Intelligence and IT Telephony.
- Responsible for maintaining the daily functionality of CISCO including initiating troubleshooting with IT Telephony.
- Responsible for planning and executing events toward student retention such as Scholarship Search 101 and Mobile Advocate.
- Responsible for planning and executing New Student Orientations and Fall Welcome Week.
- Responsible for publishing new job openings, for interviewing prospective Student Advocates and for initiating new hiring proposals and background checks.