Was be responsible for executing the project design ensuring it is technically sound and meets project specifications and requirements.
- Adherence to the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Develop and implement design standards
- Detail design calculations
- Development of equipment requirements and specifications
- Providing plant and equipment electrical power, automation and information system design
- Controller programming (HMI, PLC, etc.)
- Preparing feasibility studies and equipment comparisons
- Maintaining schedules, and being cost efficient
- On-site installation & start-up support.
Project specific work:
- Control system design and implementation with additional roles for electrical plant construction and startup.
- HMI System design and implementation for a plant wide system.
- HMI, SQL, and PLC design and implementation for a plantwide recipe system.
- HMI, PLC, circuiting and panel design and implementation for line OEE tracking system.
- Onsite controls, and training services for operations and maintenance teams.
- Resolved all the vendor queries and ensured the vendors were following the customer’s standards and specifications.