United States Air Force Reserve
Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment.
- Maintained filing systems and documentation to promote organization and ensured filing remained current.
- Processed documents pertaining to the office budget and expenses by creating Excel spreadsheets.
- Performed data entry and developed supporting materials for populating daily spreadsheets.
- Keep Personal Identification records private and in secure location.
- Schedule appointments and reserve locations for staff meetings and festivities.
- Managed and maintained $250K budget as Squadron Resource Advisor.
- Schedule and reschedule troops for Unit Training Participation.
- Utilized mail merge template to prepare Memorandums.
- Ensured files were up to date and secure and carried out proper transfer and disposal of records according to retention schedules.
- Primary Squadron Unit Deployment Manager, Facility Manager, Cyber Security Liaison.
- NCOIC of largest combat flying squadron in AF, supported 900 + personnel.