-Reactive technical support with desktop and notebook support, printer support, software support, and basic networking utilizing remote access tools.
-Operating system maintenance, malware/virus maintenance and removals, and response to windows alerting utilizing remote access.
-Resolved hardware and software-related technical issues utilizing existing education, training and experience as well as manufacturer knowledge bases, documented fixes, and other technical articles.
-Provide bench-level repairs to desktops and notebooks of all makes and models including individual hardware component diagnostics, repair and/or replacement, and operating system re-installation.
I can provide technical support for computers and associated networks.
• Install, troubleshoot, service, and repair personal computers, network equipment such as modems, related PC software.
• Provide personal computer, hardware, and software support.
• Install, service, and repair personal computers and install various software.
• Connect personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
• Investigate information, network, and communications needs of users, and make recommendations regarding hardware purchases.