I’m a gregarious individual that thrives in a fast paced environment. I enjoy a creative environment working with diverse and eclectic co-workers. I believe that great ideas are evolved from tossing around crazy notions and whims. I’m a multitasker by nature that enjoys social media, writing, video editing, brain storming, designing and whatever challenge is thrown on my plate. I firmly believe you can never stop learning and growing. I crave challenges and the opportunity to overcome them. I am at my best when I can use my interpersonal communication skills to relate to others. I am successful in team environments where I can either lead or do anything to help us grown and be successful.
Jan 2009 - Present
I preform daily office duties of answering phone calls, booking appointments and consulting clients. In addition, I moderate the Finerpoints website, Facebook Page and Twitter account.
2006 - Present
Writer/Blogger/Video Editing/Social Media
I have contributed articles to a variety of websites and magazines. I also own and operate my own blog for which I'm always trying to incorporate more social media elements while exploring twitter and Facebook. I have experience in producing and editing marketing materials for a few businesses while also helping in the production of video and podcasts for other friend's websites.
2011 - 2011
Social Media Intern/Community Manager
• Collaborated on various promotions, giveaways and contents to generate fans/followers.
• Managed daily interaction across all social media channels include two Facebook and Twitter channels, two blogs and picture sharing sites, as well as compiling and analyzing monthly stats.
• Create and manage YouTube channel content.
2010 - 2011
Applecare Team Lead
• Led a team of 25 customer support agents to uphold Apple’s top notch customer service standards on incoming tech support calls.
• Used social media such as a twitter account and a Facebook page to pass along valuable information and create team unity.