Volunteer work at the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy
Seasoned, accomplished manager seeking to leverage 7+ years experience in system integration and operations project delivery work. Rich client experience spans multiple industries and includes B2C and B2B experience. Have years of experience managing projects, delivering on expectations, setting and maintaining change for client stakeholders, managing multiple vendors and analyzing requirements & data. Understand complex high-level designs and have strong exposure to key applications and technologies (PL-SQL, Sharepoint, master data management tools, MS Office suite, etc.). Enjoy collaborating across departments with different groups and seek to continue this. Currently looking to build on my broad experience; searching for a position in Project Management, Product Management, Business Analysis, Business Process Modeling, Operations or Quality Assurance. Have 8 years expertise in all the above. Would love to work in any of the following industries: Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Publishing, Education, Retail, Media or Telecom, and am open to any size company, as I have project experience large and small.
Aug 2001 - Mar 2009
• Project Manager in the System Integration & Technology practice. • Relevant client experience may be found below.
Oct 2008 - Feb 2009
• Led a multi-tiered test effort to validate the business requirements and designs of a new Master Data Management sales force roster system that spanned 30+ interfaces and over 8 custom screens. • Managed an offshore delivery team (Bangalore) and 2 onshore resources through the Assembly and System test phases. • Defined team milestones & deliverables for the onshore and offshore teams, and managed to the workplan. • Thoroughly reviewed all input materials to understand the Master Data Management solution (Siperian), including matching and harmonizing disparate data from multiple sources to create common global records. • Created dynamic training materials for a new sales force roster application and reviewed with client executive leadership. • Crafted standard project communications to be shared with client teams and external audiences.
Mar 2005 - Aug 2008
• Managed enterprise-wide rollouts of web-based applications, custom software implementations, quality and cost-reduction initiatives, a warehouse transformation program and multiple cross-system enhancements. • Delivered projects as large as $2MM through the full project lifecycle, resulting in major process improvements & efficiencies. • Increased sales opportunities with the client by defining RFPs for over 100 enhancements to vendor hardware and software. • Managed commitments from vendors (5+), suppliers, and client- & internal application teams. • Established and managed client expectations. • Presented process and system gaps to client management, and persuaded buy-in on solutions. • Adhered to firm and client business process methodologies. • Developed Statements of Work (SOWs) and project work plans for enhancements to a custom web-based tracking application. • Defined the end-to-end book tracking process for major testing programs, e.g. AP, SAT, PSAT and Praxis, streamlining ETS’ paper and data flow for 20MM pieces (annual) and reducing Cost of Poor Quality. • Led functional teams of up to 6 resources to gather requirements for software enhancements; transitioned to build teams. • Analyzed requirements across multiple business units and evaluated synergies of existing processes to simplify deployments. • Designed application wireframes based on client input and best user interface practices to significantly reduce build cycles. • Managed and delivered over 10 training sessions on new processes and technologies to diverse audiences, including key stakeholders, software end users and the Operations team. • Empowered over 25 Operations staff via short- and long-term production support to achieve strong acceptance. • Organized and led factory acceptance tests for vendor hardware and software to ensure successful commitments. • Staffed and managed the application testing team of 3 analysts, and built reporting metrics to track progress.
Aug 2004 - Feb 2005
Product Lead Business Analyst
DST Innovis (Accenture client)
• Evaluated synergies of the clients’ existing processes to establish high customer confidence and simplify product launches. • Analyzed client needs and developed business & functional requirements for a future-state billing system to activate consumer VoIP telephone service. • Coordinated and led client signoff reviews.
Feb 2003 - Jul 2004
Data Analysis Manager
• Partnered directly with client Marketing and Product Managers to implement sales and service requirements for market entries and 200 offer/feature requests in the product catalog, greatly expanding AT&T’s national footprint. • Managed 6 analysts (3 Accenture analysts, 2 Accenture subcontractors, 1 AT&T analyst). • Explored and fixed data issues during software test and production via SQL, Excel, Access and other tools to understand root cause, assess organizational impact and identify resolution. • Facilitated weekly status meetings with the client business teams.
Jan 2002 - Feb 2003
Data Design Analyst
• Analyzed client requests to populate over 60 reference data tables in a platform BSS system for new market entries and rich product offerings. • Leveraged SQL and data models to understand the implementation. • Identified data synergies across the platform to populate the database tables more efficiently, decreasing time to market. • Established close relationships with other lifecycle teams.
1999 - 2000
Global Services Intern
• Performed daily second-tier consultation/support on client workstations to deliver solutions to 2,500 in-house employees. • Successfully brought more than 400 employees, over 15% of the customer base, to Y2K compliance during the internship.