I would like to continue focusing on CRM area, defining customer relationship and experience strategies, implementing the systems that activate the strategies and improving my good English level by having an international experience. I will also be pleased in working in technology driven environments and challenging projects.
Project Manager with deep experience in CRM implementations, both operational and marketing oriented, covering strategy definition and activation through systems' implementation. I have worked for 5 years at everis (formerly DMR Consulting) with customers like Vodafone, BBVA or Wolters Kluwer, where I developed my professional career from developer to Project Manager. In October 2007 I focused my professional career moving to G2 intelligence as a Project Manager for Online CRM definition and implementation at BBVA, working with BBVA's R&D area.
Now I am looking for an international work experience and I will be in Australia with a student visa from 29th of July until 23rd of November.
Oct 2007 - Apr 2009
10/2007-02/2009 BBVA R&D – Project Manager
Conceptual model definition for real time online marketing solution. Project Leader in the development and implementation of the resulting system, working with Boston Consulting Group as global Management partner and with Atos Origin as developing pool. Architecture: EJB 3.0, JPA(Hibernate), Pega Rules as Rule Engine and Oracle. 20 people team.
- The development of our idea, first as a prototype for the Innovation Lab Department, became BBVA's CRM online model and we accomplished to finish it for production in a record time - the first version was available after 8 months. This change we proposed and executed made BBVA the most important client for G2 in 2008.
- CRM online is the first customer-centric system, vs. the previous product oriented philosophy, driving also a change in the culture of business users.
- 800.000 interactions are solved every day by CRM online system through several channels (Credit card payments, Web, SMS, ATM, Batch operations like receipts or balance account) and the average time for a campaign reaching his target has been reduced drastically.
10/2008-04/2009 Nokia Spain – CRM Consultant
Business Rules definition and implementation for the Behavioural Targeting Pilot to optimize the relevance of the communications with consumers and thus increasing revenue and services use.
- 3x CTR and 8x Sales Conversion Rate observed during the pilot. Second phase launched globally in 5 markets.
Collaborating in CRM Strategy proposals for Telefónica, Neinver, Euskaltel and Infinity Russia.
Dec 2002 - Oct 2007
Started as a programmer and became a Project Manager. I have worked with 5 clients, having direct contact with all of them.
- First successful reference in .Net Technology (Madrid Snow Zone) for Everis.
- 4 projects for Vodafone as Project Manager delivered according to the schedule. Self-management phase II and SLAs were the most profitable projects at Vodafone in FY 2006, when Vodafone was everis’ biggest client.
- Everis become the main reference in Amdocs CRM at Spain.
- Projects in BBVA and Cencosud Chile opened the door to obtain several projects in areas in which Everis had not previously collaborated with these companies.
- 03/2007-10/2007 Wolters Kluwer España – IT Governance consultantDefinition and deployment of IT Governance Model for WKE aiming to align IT with the company’s Business areas. Direct collaboration with the CTO. PRINCE2, COBIT 4.0 and ITIL v2 Knowledge acquired.
- 01/2007-03/2007 BBVA – Software ArchitectGlobal reengineering plan for the transactional web BBVAnet Cash used by big companies and corporations. Five people team.
- 10/2006-01/2007 Cencosud Chile – Project ManagerReengineering plan for the financial retail systems of Cencosud Chile. Project delivered in Santiago de Chile. Five people team.
- 05/2006-10/2006 Specialist consultant on Amdocs CRMCertified as Amdocs CRM 6 Web Developer. Responsible for pilots using Amdocs CRM. Presentations and proposals for several telecom clients.
- 02/2005-05/2006 Vodafone Spain – Project ManagerProject Manager on several CRM projects: Implementing SLAs for technical incidences (10 people team), self-employed clients management (5 people), provision systems' security (5 people team).
- 10/2003-02/2005 Vodafone Spain – Analyst-ProgrammerImplementation and maintenance of Vodafone’s new CRM, based on Clarify 11.5. Responsible for maintenance of Tuxedo 8.0 area. Analyst-programmer on urgent and small evolution requirements.
- 12/2002-10/2003 Madrid Snow Zone – ProgrammerDevelopment and Implementation of the ticketing and access control system for the snow dome. Visual basic .NET, SQL Server 2000 database and Handshake and SAP integration
Nov 2002 - Dec 2002
Teacher in the computer area, mainly in Office and Windows 2000 courses.
Oct 2000 - Apr 2002
A postgraduate studies in computer sciences, covering the most important topics as Databases, Operating Systems, Networks, Programming (C and Java).
Final mark: A.
1996 - 2000
Main focus on computer-related subjects like Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Programming, etc.
Scholarship awarded during the last year for a collaboration in an educational project within the department.